Wilmington, Delaware, United States, June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global lyophilized injectable market is projected to exceed value of US$ 5 Bn by 2031. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 to 2031.
Companies in the market are focusing on safety and efficacy of parenteral lyophilized formulations by optimizing lyophilization process parameters at the freezing stage. Recent market trends indicate rapid advancement in freeze-drying technologies with the aim to help pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries preserve liquid products for longer duration.
Unlock Insights: Download a Sample PDF Copy of this Research Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82201
Steady focus of companies to adopt range of advanced vials and dual-chamber syringes for the packaging of freeze-dried products, which is a key trend likely to augment market development in the near future. Introduction of innovative prefilled diluent syringes is anticipated to broaden market outlook.
Surge in awareness about benefits of lyophilization in drug manufacturing is expected to propel the market. Lyophilized pharmaceutical dosage form is preferred over liquid formulations as the former offers better stability, bioavailability, patient compliance, and ease of dissolution of the reconstituted product before (the drug) being administered to patient.
Key Findings of Study
- Steady Innovations in Dual-chamber Syringes and Vials to Improve Freeze-drying Method: Companies are engaged in development of improved packaging for freeze-drying substances/products used in the lyophilization process. Introduction of dual-chamber syringes and dual-chamber cartridges offers significant advantage over vials. Intense focus on launching universal, customizable, and upgradable drug devices/injectors is anticipated to accelerate industry growth. These universal devices are capable of operating with any primary container. Another key market development is incorporation of embedded electronic features in drug devices which leads to user customization.
- Rapid R&D of Drug Devices to Improve Lyophilization of Injectable Drugs: Extensive R&D activities in the development of alternative vial designs to reduce lyo-breakage risks during lyophilization of the injectable drugs are bolstering market growth. An instance is focus of researchers to minimize glass vial breakage by adopting molded glass. A market leader, SGD Pharma, is offering EasyLyo glass vials for lyophilization which is characterized by high strength and excellent resistance to extreme conditions (conditions that are common with lyophilization process involving smaller capacity vials).
Expand Operations in the Future – To Get Requisite Details, Ask For a Custom Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=82201
Key Growth Drivers: Lyophilized Injectable Market
- Significant demand for contract research manufacturing services (CRMS) is expected to bolster utilization of lyophilized injectable drugs. Rapid increase in preference for lyophilization of parenterals is encouraging industry players to adopt advanced manufacturing methods and control processes for obtaining a stable drug product. For instance, CRMS providers are enhancing their expertise on the lyophilization of small-molecule injectables.
- Surge in manufacturing of lyophilized injection dosage forms of drugs for a number of parenteral products, including anti-infectives, biotechnology-derived products, and in-vitro diagnostics, to improve treatment outcomes in numerous diseases is a key factor anticipated to drive the lyophilized injectable industry. Pharmaceutical companies are thus focusing on expansion of lyophilized injectable drug pipeline.
Regional Growth Dynamics
North America is projected to constitute the leading market share from 2021 to 2031. The U.S. is anticipated to contribute significant revenue to the market in North America. Extensive research in optimizing lyophilization process, surge in production of injectable drug products, and adoption of new technologies in the manufacture and control of a lyophilized pharmaceutical dosage form are trends expected to propel the market in the region. Surge in demand for complex injectable products for the treatment of chronic diseases is a key factor that presents lucrative business opportunities for biopharmaceutical companies in North America.
Asia Pacific is a lucrative market for lyophilized injectable. Rapid increase in awareness about advantages of lyophilization of injectable drug forms and significant expansion of presence of contract research manufacturers in developing countries in the region are expected to augment the market size in the next few years. Steady advancement in the healthcare sector in Malaysia, China, India, and South Korea is likely to boost the market.
Prominent companies in the global lyophilized injectable market are
- B.Barun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Schott AG
- Aristopharma Ltd.
- Vetter Pharma
- Jubilant HollisterStier LLC
Leading players are adopting novel injectable devices in lyophilization process and offering advanced primary packaging for freeze-drying in order to strengthen their positions in the market.
Elevate Your Business Strategy. Buy this Premium Research Report for Immediate Delivery: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82201<ype=S
Lyophilized Injectable Market Segmentation
Type of Packaging
- Single-use Vials
- Point-of-care Reconstitution
- Specialty Packaging
Type of Delivery
- Prefilled Diluent Syringes
- Propriety Reconstitution Devices
- Single-step Devices
- Multi-step Devices
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Metabolic Conditions
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453